Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Back to Work
Well, today I started my internship. Only one more to go after this and I will graduate! I am at the IHC Senior clinic which is outpatient neuro and so far so good. My next internship is at Highland Care Center. It is nice that both are in the valley, but Richard and I did had a good time traveling the country as we went to and from North Carolina last summer. Richard also went back to work today after his nice 5 day break and is trying to enjoy his last few days until he starts his masters of engineering on Monday. I am also extremely happy because I don't have to start until just before 9am each day and I have learned over the last few years that I am not a morning person. I am going to enjoy my sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment