I was putting Lyndie down for her nap, but she wouldn't lay in my arms and was pointing to the closet. So we walked over to see what she wanted, it was her little pink crocheted hat. I thought she would just hold it like she does her stuffed animals, but she tried to put it on. I asked her if she would like mommy to put it on and we sat in the chair and put it on. Now, she could go down for her nap, she has her hat!
She also gets to pick out a stuffed animal each night to sleep with, which she usually picks her lamb or moose. Last night, no animals would do and what did she want? Her shoe. She would say "Shoe, shoe". So we picked it up, gave it to her, and she slept all night snuggling her shoe.
Family slideshow
2 years ago
6 comments:
Kids that age are so hilarious! Hannah used to sleep with her crocs until they got too stinky and dirty. What a cute little girl you have.
How funny, both stories. What a sweet little girl.
How cute it she! Hey, whatever helps them to sleep is fabulous!
Uh oh! A little girl that wants to sleep with her shoes! Watch out for that one, you might have a Whitney or a Melissa on your hands!
That's too cute. I can't believe how big she's getting. Hope you guys are doing well!
I can't believe how big she is getting, super cute!
Post a Comment