Wednesday, August 18, 2010

18 months old


Lyndie turned 18 months old a few weeks ago. (Actually she is almost 19 months old now). She is sure a lot of fun, but really into everything. When I thought she was into everything before, I was wrong. She enjoys climbing up on stuff now which really opens up her world and my world of messes. Her favorite things to climb up on are: the piano bench, the couch, and kitchen chairs to then climb on the table (she gets in trouble with the last one).
She actually love to sing and play the piano. If you ask her to sing a song she will say, "Lalalala, lalalala, la, la la" - think Elmo's song. She also loves to visit friends and family, go on walks, play with the big ball downstairs and play with or in water. She's learned to go down the twisty slide at the park and loves feeling like a big girl.
She says so many words now I have lost count and seems to say at least 1 new word every day. A few days ago she was in the kitchen, while I was making dinner, running back and forth and saying "ruuuuun, ruuuuun." She is still a skinny minny weighing 19 lbs (<5%) and tall 31 3/4" (65%).
We sure enjoy our little kiddo, but I have learned to enjoy my rest after a long day of chasing her around too!

4 comments:

Carly Ann said...

She's getting so big! And she's more beautiful every time I see her....miss you guys. When can we have dinner again? Our place or yours?

Saundi said...

She is such a cute! Jenna just turned two. We are also moving back to UT.

jkl warner said...

Yay an update ;) She's such a cute little girl. I'm glad to see she has about the same amount of hair that Lucy does! We should get together sometime...

Jeana said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how big she is getting. Such a cutie.