Sunday, September 26, 2010

Big Sister!


Sometime around April 4th :)
-You can't imagine how hard it was to get this picture. That is why I am holding her hands, so she would stand still long enough to get a shot of her shirt. When I asked her if she wanted a baby brother or sister she just said "ya" and then added, "monkey baby". I hope she is not too disappointed when she finds out it is a human baby.

8 comments:

Melissa Stringham said...

Congrats Megan, that is exciting news!~

Jeana said...

YAY! That is excellent news! I love that she wants a Monkey Baby, so cute!

Charlotte said...

Yeah congrats!! I'm am sure she will love her little sibling!!

Lydja said...

Awe, how sweet! So happy for you guys! I hope it's a human baby, too! (Though a monkey one sounds pretty exciting.)

jkl warner said...

Congrats! I'm sure Lyndie will be a wonderful big sister :) Jon was saying the other day that we should hang out with you guys and let our girls play! We should plan a weekend in October!

Carly Ann said...

That's pretty much the coolest thing ever. Don't we all want a monkey baby! I love Lyndie!

Trina said...

Congratulations!!!! That's wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!