Monday, February 25, 2008

One more to go and a job!

Well, I have finished that internship I wrote about in the last entry. I really loved it. I didn't think I liked working with a neurologic population, but I actually really did. Some of it was hard work, but also rewarding. Starting tomorrow I am off to Highland Care Center for my last internship. (WooHoo) Very exciting.
Also, I accepted a job at Crossland Rehab in Sandy. It is a skilled nursing facility and I think I will like it. My manager is Lyle Black and seems like a great manager. I will start May 12th just two days after we get home from Hawaii. We will be in Maui for one week with Richard's family just after I graduate April 30th.
I am still hoping to get a part-time job at Navitas which is an out-patient facility for patients with cancer. Crosslands said they could consider me full-time at 30 hours which would free up a few hours to work for Navitas if I get the job. I won't even have that interview for about another month, but we're keeping our fingers crossed.
Liesl, this post is for you, since I know you actually check this.

No comments: