Tonight Richard and I had a blast carving pumpkins with our friends Steph and Eric. It was a much needed break after a crazy day of seeing 10 patients in the morning, 2 evals and 1 more patient in the afternoon + having a job interview, picking out pumpkins and getting a pizza prior to having our home teachers over.
Richard and I usually share a pumpkin to carve, but this year we decided to splurge and get our own. I will admit, I cheated and used a pattern, but I was quite excited by it. Richard made his look suspiciously like his favorite letter of the alphabet related to a local football team. He did this after I said He could not carve "BYU" into his pumpkin while we live in University of Utah student housing.
Here are pictures of our pumpkins. Eric's is a wolf howling at the moon (or as I like to say werewolf, Steph's is the cute happy face, Richard's is the "scary" face and I don't know what kind of face my pumpkin has, but it is the other one.
Thanks for the fun evening Steph and Eric!
No comments:
Post a Comment