Lyndie moved to her new room today. She tells me she likes it a lot better. Her first room was a busy one. I delivered in a "special" delivery room with a window in it to pass babies through to the NBICU right after they are born. This is something I was extremely sad about at first. I had looked forward to holding her. After having a few days before she was born to think about things I was ok with it and just glad she was doing so well after she was born. When I was able to go see her after she was born they let me hold her and it made everything better. I love our little girl.
Her new room is filled with cute kids getting ready to go home. She is still in a warming bed because she is under the bilirubin lights until her counts start to come down. She gets to wear cool shades though. I also got discharged from the hospital today. It was so hard to leave, but I was quite sick of the hospital after being there a week. Richard has been a star helping me through though.
No comments:
Post a Comment