Saturday, April 25, 2009

Daddy v. Mommy

Lyndie and her dad were taking a nap. I put them in the same room so I could clean Lyndie's (I ended up reading blogs though . . .) Lyndie was on the floor in her car seat literally 1 foot from Richard. I was down the hall and around the corner a bit in the kitchen when I heard Lyndie crying. She had woken up and I expected to find Richard trying to calm her down, but he was fast asleep. I could her Lyndie on the other side of the house before Richard did (he never woke up and is still asleep at the moment). I have to laugh because he sleeps so deeply. He often asks me in a panic around 6am when he gets up for the day - Is that the first time you are feeding Lyndie?! I just have to smile and say "no Dear, this is about the 50th time I've been up tonight." Ok, that's exagerating by about 48 most nights, but you get the point.

1 comment:

Saundi said...

That is so funny! Chris is that way too.