On Saturday March 28th, Lyndie rolled over from her tummy to her back. We were doing tummy time and she just turned over. She had a look on her face like "What are you making a fuss about Mom, I knew I could do that." She is still very smiley, but it is hard to get a picture of it. In one of our attempts, we did get some spit-up in action (a picture I will have to post later). She also likes to stick out her tongue and if you stick yours out she is sure to follow if she is in the mood for games. She has also started cooing last week. Often in the morning she will sit in her bouncer seat while I get ready or exercise. She loves to watch the mobile go round and round. She will kick her feet and coo now while she is in it.
3 comments:
What a sweetheart and good for you exercising! I didn't start exercising with Timmy ever and with Allison it took at least 10 months before I kicked up the exercising! LOL! I wish I liked exercising more....
Aren't they just so much fun! I am so happy for you guys.
Cute! I didn't know that you guys had a blog! Awesome! I can't believe your baby is so big now!! I bet it's a lot of fun to watch her grow!
Post a Comment