So, I have taken a lot of cute pictures of Lyndie, but have not been able to get them off Richard's camera. He has the cords all put away somewhere and he needs to show them to me so I can post. Latest is though, she weighs 8lbs 12 oz and is doing really well. She is extremely cute and even let us watch a movie last night with only one intermission for some food. I enjoy dressing her up cute every day (especially Sunday's in her dresses even though she doesn't go to church), playing with her on the floor and going outside (although we have only ventured out twice and to get the mail some days). The warm weather is giving me a bit of cabin fever, but Richard has been great to give me some time to run errands on the weekends. I'll post pictures of her adventures, cute dresses, tummy time and adorable chubby cheeks soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment