Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Richard



Yesterday was Richard's birthday. We celebrated by watching Fighter Pilots at Clarke Planetarium and eating at Crown Burger. At home we had Texas Sheet cake and ice cream. I thought Fighter Pilots was actually quite interesting and Lyndie Loved it. Her eyes were glued the whole time. I think it is Richard's dream to eat a whole Texas Sheet cake by himself, by he did let me have a piece.
Happy birthday Richard, We love you!

3 comments:

The Pattersons said...

I love Crown Burger! and miss it too! ...Is that chocolate cake?? now either you made that for you or he is you match!!!

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday Richard! So did he eat the whole cake? I need that recipe!!!

Meg said...

Kari: That is chocolate cake and it is his favorite - this cake specifically though, not any large chocolate cake. Although he is a match he thinks most chocolate tastes "fakey" and I would say is a chocolate snob. I don't discriminate as long as it comes in large quantities.

Janelle: He hasn't eaten the whole cake yet and I have been helping a little. There is probably about 1/4 left. I can get you the recipe.