Sunday, July 26, 2009

Guilty

Yes, I am guilty for not posting for a long time when I bug my friends and family if it has been over a week. So here are some pictures of our summer fun.We went waterskiing at Pineview Reservoir for the 4th of July. The water was pretty cool so Lyndie only dipped her toes in the water. Maybe next year she will try waterskiing.

She started "yummy" rice cereal.


Lyndie can reach her toes and has started rolling

5 comments:

Lydja said...

I'm confused by this blip "water skiing fun." Did you go? Do you want to go? What?

Shannon Stoker said...

Cute photos of Lyndie. Especially the one where she is eating her cereal. Can't wait to see her in person.

Maureen said...

She is CUTE! I haven't seen her for awhile. She has grown up so much. Love her little ruffle swimsuit, mom just told me where you got it.

Janelle said...

So fun, thanks for posting!

The Pattersons said...

Starting early with that water fun hu! do you remember all our boating trips?