a picture of Lyndie on her 9 month birthday with her "Lyndie grin"

Lyndie standing. It looks kind of like she is trying to ski jump in this picture though.
Lyndie turned 9 months old last week. Here is a little bit about her now.
Favorite things to do:
* Play with toys on the floor
* Eat whatever she can find on the floor - mom discourages this and has to vacuum frequently
* Grab the leaves off the tree
* Be outside, go on walks
* Sing with mom
* Watch TV/Baby Einstein - she laughs at the dog on Baby Einstein - it is pretty cute
Favorite things to eat:
* Peaches and oatmeal
* Things she can eat herself like cheerios, BREAD, pieces of bananas, She'll even eat green beans if they are in small pieces, but she dislikes bean baby food.
Some of the things she can do now:
* Say momma and dadda
* Wave hi and bye sometimes
* Sit forever and stand with only a little help
* Roll and roll and roll and roll
* Army crawl
* laugh and laugh (she's been doing this for months, but it just gets cuter)
Lyndie just keeps growing and getting cuter everyday. She has 5 teeth (2 on top and 3 on the bottom). When we brush her teeth at night she just smiles and giggles because it feels so funny, but she loves it. She is very determined and good at problem solving to get where she wants to go or get what she wants. She is happy most of the time as long as she gets her sleep (sounds like me) and loves to play with dad when he gets home. We are sure loving having her as part of our family.
**Correction - I just noticed she is getting two more teeth, so I guess that makes 7!
4 comments:
So cute and so much fun! Thank you for sharing her updates! I haven't heard from you in too long. How much does she weigh? Lizzie is pushing 16 1/2 these days. We're really working to beef her up but it's not taking. A lass, her mother's genes.
Funny, Lyndie weighs about 16 lbs and is 28+ inches. Tall and skinny, but not like Lizzie.
Awe she is so cute! I hear ya about the eating everything they can find. Jack just turned 9 months too and puts everything in his mouth and then chokes on it. I have to say I'm not sure how much he weighs but I know it has to be well over 20 lbs. He just started crawling so I think this may help slow him down a little, the little fatty! Miss you guys and wish we were there so our kids could play together!
Very cute! I bet she doesn't like the green bean baby food because there is no salt :) I know Heather told me once that she was babysitting and the baby wouldn't eat any of the food until she put a little salt in it and then the baby gobbled it up!
Post a Comment