Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I always love to hear what Lyndie has to say.

Lyndie has picked up a new word, "actually". She will use it in a sentence such as: "That is Lyndie's book, actually, mom." or "Actually, I want to play outside." She makes me laugh.
This morning she also came up and gave my belly a hug and said, "I love you baby sister." So sweet. I hope she still feels that way after baby sister is born. We look forward to meeting her soon.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Allie says actually too, it makes me laugh! Maybe they learned it from each other :) Can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy!

Katie said...

That is TOO cute! I love the new things they pick up every day :) Hope you do well with these last few weeks... can't wait to see pics of baby sister!!