Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Next Week?

I was just going to post some fall pictures AND noticed my fall background. Where did the time go? Is next week Christmas already? Here is a fall photo anyway and two Christmas photos. We look forward to seeing our friends and family soon for the holidays!



6 comments:

Brian and Tonya said...

I can't believe how quick time has gone. I still have summer pictures that I never posted. Cute pictures. Your daughter is growing up so much. She's adorable.

Jeana said...

Dang that is A LOT of leaves. I bet you needed a dump truck to haul them off. You guys need to come over! Give me a call when you get a free minute. We have lots of free minutes.

Carly Ann said...

Way cute pics. Your blog is totally cute by the way.

Charlotte said...

You look great Megan!! And you family is so cute!

Cindy said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, so I could find yours! Your family is beautiful, and I can't believe what you went through to get Lyndie here! (I didn't read it all, but I can see that it was scary for a while). She was definitely worth it!

Melanie said...

Hey Megan! I just found your blog on FB, so I'm gonna add it to my list if ya don't mind. :) I have one too...melanie-carlson.blogspot.com. See ya!