Monday, February 22, 2010

Yes, I need to post

While looking for who had updated their blogs on my sidebar I finally decided I should at least change my blog background to non-Christmas colored themes since it is already almost March.

Thank you to everyone else who updates their blog and I promise some cute pictures of Lyndie and her first birthday soon. Richard keeps the photos on his computer and for some reason likes to lock his computer with new passwords so I can't get them. OK, he probably just doesn't want to take any chances with his final project (and neither do I, especially since it is his last semester, WaHoo), so for now I will just change the background.

2 comments:

Lydja said...

Megan, I had to background awhile ago. I LOVE IT! I think it totally fits you. Love you. I only have 6 weeks until baby #3. Isn't that wild?!

Carly Ann said...

Cute background. I'm glad I'm not the only one who procrastinates the blogging...