Lyndie is in a fabulous stage and I feel like she says and does things lots of times a day that make me laugh. I've posted these things on facebook, but want them on my blog.
Added to my list of things I never imagined saying as a parent: "Potato bugs do not go in our cheerios", L: "Alright I'll get it out"; "Mom, the potato bug is stuck in one of the cheerios". Gross, gross.
Sequel to the cheerios, a few days later: "L, why did you put a bug in my milk!"
No, I didn't drink it and yes we keep talking about how bugs stay OUTSIDE.
Only a 3 year old daughter of a physical therapist would call her Nerds candy "Nerves"
Today talking to L I told her, it is my job to keep you safe. She quickly added, " and to make dinner."
Here is a link to the cute dance she did at Viewmont High football game. I was worried she wouldn't go on the field because she can be a bit timid at times, but she ran right out there and joined the rest of the kids.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B20xybof6G3qdkJmMU9HcEtDNTg
The dance starts about 2 min into the video.
Family slideshow
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment