Friday, February 20, 2009

1 month old today!

Today I am 1 month old. I weigh 8 lbs 1 oz and I am 21 1/4 inches. I had a birthday party with Mommy, Daddy, my primary nurse Angie and my Occupational Therapists Kay and Sara (Vickie is also an OT, but she had the day off). We had cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday. I slept through most of it, but I lifted up my head to listen to the singing. I am enjoying my birthday.

1 comment:

Kaiti said...

Megan and Richard
I am so glad to finally see your blog. I have been hearing bits and pieces from Cindy and Grandma T. about your little girl. She is adorable. This is all so familiar even though our Truman had different issues. Being in a hospital for that long is so wearing. I hope you will be able to take her home soon. We love you and think about your family often.
Love,
Kaiti