Lyndie came home today. I have loved being able to go more than 2 feet from her crib since she is no longer tethered to her monitors. We got home about 10:30am. I bribed the doctors yesterday saying anyone who came in before 10:00am got cookies. They had all examined her and d/c'd her by 9:35am. I guess bribery works because sometimes they don't round until 1ish in the afternoon. We love having her home, but when we asked the nurses if the wanted to come feed her in the middle of the night they sadly declined. We are in for a real treat and are so excited to have her home.
4 comments:
Meg I am so excited for you! I so wanted to come and visit, but my girls have been passing around a fever & I don't want to share :( but I have a gift and am DYING to come visit.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! I am glad that things have gotten better!
Fantastic! So happy for you guys. Can't wait to see pictures of her when she gets chubby.
Yay! Yay! Congratulations.
Post a Comment