So the doctors have rounded on Lyndie today and she is hopefully going to come home on Wednesday! She is really doing so much better and I am feeling like she could do well at home. She is eating well and has continued gaining weight without her NG tube. She has not had any trouble with her oxygen since Saturday, but was able to recover on her own then. The last time she needed oxygen at all was on Thursday. The last "A&B" was on Tuesday.
She also had her car seat test today. They have you bring up your car seat and they have to sit in it for at least 30 minutes without problems with heart rate, oxygen or respirations. She passed with flying colors and I am glad I don't have to go out and buy a new car seat.
Now, I am going to run home between feedings to clean things one more time before she comes home, organize and wash her stuff (thanks to everyone for the great things at the shower on Saturday) and pick up a few more items from the store. Hopefully, I can get things settled today and hopefully she will be home Wednesday.
Family slideshow
2 years ago
4 comments:
Yay!!! I hope it all works out. That will be so nice to have her home.
That's great. I remember doing the car seat test. It's such a relief when they pass. Good Luck on Wednesday. It will be nice to start getting into a routine at HOME! where she belongs.
Happy day:) I can't wait for her to come home...I am crossing my fingers.
That is good news. I hope everything goes smoothly and she gets to go home soon.
Post a Comment