Well, I thought I would document a little about our trip to Maui and then add some pictures a little later for anyone who may be interested. Saturday afternoon we left from the Salt Lake airport for Maui. It was quite exciting and made it throuh security without any major complications. Richard likes to bring so many electronic gadgets he often gets searched. Our plane stopped in LA and then on to Maui. Our plane from LA to Maui was awesome. We each had our own
mini TV screens on the seat ahead of us and many selections of movies to watch. I watched
National Treasure 2 and started
I am Legend, but thought it was creepy so I turned it off. We arrived and picked up
luggage, all except one piece which had been sent to Orange County, but most of our things were in the other piece of luggage so it was OK. We had no pajamas, but the airport gave us an overnight bag with the most disgusting toothpaste in it, toothbrush, shaver, and an oversize t-shirt. I was grateful for something though. We got there at like
11:00pm Utah time so we were pretty tired and not too much time to play, but enough time to get rested for the next day,
No comments:
Post a Comment