Friday, May 2, 2008

Passed!

I just got the letter from the state today stating that I passed my boards. I am very excited, and very excited to be done! I will start work as soon as my degree posts and DOPL issues me a number. I should also mention that I decided to go with another company. Performance West in Bountiful offered me a job part time in their SNF and part time home health. It is slightly closer, definitely closer to family and a better job opportunity. Also, Navitas decided to close its doors so that eliminated my desire to stay in Salt Lake. I am really excited about this opportunity and look forward to getting paid to see patients.

2 comments:

Liesl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you. Family blogs is one of my favorite Sunday activities - although usually I'm just a lurker. However, this one deserves a comment. Way to go.

MegandRichard said...

Thanks Liesl and thanks for reading. The secret code is . . . DDR.